Monday 20 February 2012

Cute Blog Award...


SO EXCITED to have received a Cute Blog Award from a fellow blogger at http://backfortea.blogspot.com/.

I love reading Becca’s blogs about her latest Lush cosmetics purchases and hope to continue reading them in the future. Definitely one to watch!



Here are the rules of the award:

*Link back to the person who awarded you*

*Answer the award questions*

*Share something about yourself you have never shared on your blog before*

*Award as many other blogs you think are worthy of this award*


Award Questions

What is your go to make up product?
Such a tough question! I am always chopping and changing the brands I use and the looks I am trying to create, but something which I could not live without is foundation.

Favourite fashion trends of 2012?
I am a HUGE fan of the Aztec trend. I know this is more 2011 but it is still a FAVE!

Favourite Colour?
This may sound a tad silly, but I struggle to know what my favourite colour is. I always feel it depends on what it is that I am buying in that colour, like a top may look better in a particular colour than for example a handbag! Definitely over- think things too much!

What was the last song you listened too?
Boyce Avenue- Every Breath.

Cats or dogs?
I LOVE animals, especially my dog (Man) so I have to say dogs.

Now for something I have never shared on my blog before...
There are quite a few things I haven’t shared yet as my blog is fairly new so I guess I will just tell you all where I work! I work at La Senza.





As part of the rules I have to award Blogs that I feel are worthy and deserve some recognition for their work and here they are:


No comments:

Post a Comment