Wednesday 8 February 2012

Animal Print Obsession


From my first blog post about my zebra print duvet set, and my animal print nails in another post, I’m sure you all know by now that I have a bit of an obsession with animal print. I never realised just how much until now. Take a look…


My dog couldn't resist being part of the picture, he blends in well.


My most recent purchase was my leopard print boots from New Look. I am in LOVE with them, even if they are ridiculously painful.



ADDICTED MUCH?
What are some of your best animal print buys?


Bedsheets- B&Q
Cushions- The Range
Cardigan- Topshop
Coat- ASOS
Scarf- River Island
Headband
Top- Topshop
Shirt- Primark £10
Leotard/Body
Pen

Playsuit
Purse- River Island
Hairdryer- Boots (Mark Hill)
Robe- Miss Selfridge
Leopard Print Wedge Shoe Boot- New Look £24.99


1 comment:

  1. I love the boots, I;m a bit like this with skulls. I have so many things with skulls and I didn't actually notice until people started pointing it out lol. Fab post. I've awarded you a blog award, thought it was a cute post to do lol...

    http://backfortea.blogspot.com/2012/02/cute-blog-award.html

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete