Tuesday 17 January 2012

2011- My Year in NAILS

As a typical “girly girl” I am always getting my nails done. 2011 was the year in which I had some of my favourite designs done. Here are a few of them:
FLOWER POWER
As summer was, let's face it, not that great! I opted for a bright pink to brighten up the cold days. The flowers really made the nails stand out and to my surprise, not one fell off! Since having these done i purchased some Fimo sticks online and i LOVE them. It's amazing what you can do with a touch of nail glue and a Fimo design. I am a huge fan of the flowers, but for summer 2012 i think i may go for something more fruity! Fimo's come in all designs, cartoon faces, hearts, bows, flowers, fruits and are extremely cheap and can be purchased for under a fiver, bargain!



ANIMAL MADNESS
As mentioned previously in my blog, i love anything animal print, so this next design needs no explanation.




AZTEC
I feel sorry for my nail technician, this design took over an hour to do but was well worth the wait! Eye- catching is an understatement.




CANDY STRIPE
Once again I opted for the Fimo flowers, they really set off the design.




Hope you love them as much as I do!

1 comment: