Friday 13 July 2012

I AM BAAAAAAAAAACK!


So, it has been months since I have blogged, definitely need a slap on the wrist. With finishing my final university projects, going on holiday, work and sorting my work experience’s in PR for summer (if you can call it that) my life has been pretty hectic!

Moving on to the FUN part of my summer, I went on the highly anticipated girl’s holiday!

Ayia Napa seemed to be this year’s BIG HOLIDAY DESTINATION next to Ibiza, but let’s face it, I’m a student, and I can’t afford Ibiza club prices, BOO.

We stayed at Takkas hotel (I don’t have any pictures) but if you are planning on going to Ayia Napa the hotel was so much fun, right near all of the clubs, and had a great atmosphere.

Like any stereotypical girls holiday, we had some costumes to wear on our nights out.


TAKE A LOOK:


Ayia Napa

Firstly, we had  our Ayia Napa tops printed back home. We wore them out on one of our first nights to a bar crawl run by the hotel. We were so happy we went to this as it gave us the opportunity to meet some other people staying at our hotel, including our favourites from Bournemouth & Wales!

Hooters

Next we sported some orange shorts, a tan and a Hooters top!

Baywatch



For my 21st Birthday we wore Baywatch costumes but unfortunately did not do any life saving. (We are not strong swimmers).


Finally, we attended Kandi beach party which is held on a secluded part of  Nissi Beach. One of the best things was that you all got given tops to wear! Who doesn't love to dress up?



If you are planning on going to Aiya Napa, you MUST go on the Fantasy Boat Party, apparently it was one of FHM’s top 10 things to do before you die….and I agree. I’m not a fan of being on a boat for very long, but the time flew by and was one of the best experiences of my life. It was a constant party with amazing music and a bunch of very chatty holidaymakers! Also….there are a lot of games, most of which are not appropriate to talk about on a blog (Check out the YouTube video’s and see for yourself).





Hope you have enjoyed reading this post! I am working on a few nail posts at the moment so keep an eye out for those :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment